We are the owners of Wild Mountain Farm located on the North Mountain, near Canning where we produce primarily grass-fed beef and lamb. We love farming and making healthy local food more widely available in Nova Scotia!
We offer delivery of our meat products along with a good variety of other locally produced foods from small Nova Scotia farms and producers. Many of these producers are our neighbors and fellow vendors at the Wolfville Farmers' Market. We offer everything from fresh produce to locally roasted organic coffees and delicious fresh baked breads--and our pasture-raised meats of course!
This is how it works…
- Order deadlines are Mondays at 1 pm for deliveries on Thursdays (HRM)
- You order when you wish to receive an order for the upcoming week.
- There's no delivery fee for home delivery but minimum order size is $100. We are a little bit flexible about that sometimes!
- You pay online when you place your order using credit card or PayPal, or you send an Interac E-transfer as soon as your order is placed or no later than the night of delivery.
- We bring your order in our big white van on Thursday. You don't need to be home...you can just leave a cooler on your deck and we’ll leave your order there (usually 12 to 9 pm). If you request in the comments section of your order, we can call or text you to give an ETA during delivery day when we have a better arrival time estimate.
Kathleen & Lance Bishop, Wild Mountain Farm and the Local GoodNS Food Delivery.
photo by Wendi Stewart